- High quality printed canvas stretched and stapled to durable shrink resistant frames
- 1.50" thick stretcher bars for gallery quality profile
- Canvases are printed and hand stretched in the USA by professionals
- Hanging accessory kit included
- Lifetime Warranty with a life expectancy of over 100 years. Made in USA.
We use high quality canvases which are designed specifically for canvas printing. Our canvas is a white semi-gloss artists canvas. We use latest HP Latex inks during printing process allowing our products to be fade resistant for up to 100 years. Canvas pictures are stretched on wooden stretcher frames. All frames are of the highest quality.
Gustav Klimt (1862-1918) was a controversial figure in his time. His work was constantly criticized for being too sensual and erotic, and his symbolism too deviant. Today, they stand out as the more important paintings ever to come out of Vienna.
He was seen as an artist who was far ahead of his time, and much of the work that was produced during the Austrian born artist's career, was seen as controversial. Although symbolism was used in his art forms, it was not at all subtle, and it went far beyond what the imagination during the time frame accepted. Although his work was not widely accepted during his time, some of the pieces that Gustav Klimt did create during his career, are today seen as some of the most important and influential pieces to come out of Austria.