What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What your information is used for.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How your information is protected.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling or lending it to others. We share customer information only with those parties that are required to access it during an order. We at times employ other companies and individuals to perform business functions for us. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to the specific personal information needed to perform their functions, but are not entitled to use it for other purpose. We also share your information with the other divisions of our company.
In the event that there is a change of ownership, your information may be transferred as part of that change.